Speaking About Issues
I will be usually asked ‘How can I respond to questions about dilemmas and solutions, or questions where we must say or perhaps a benefits outweigh the drawbacks?” The questions I’m asked frequently concentrate on figures: ”How many paragraphs should compose? May I write on just one single benefit plus one drawback?”
For those who have read my custom writing free guide, The Key to IELTS triumph , you will realize that:
1) concentrating on figures is certainly not an idea that is good and
2) there’s absolutely no way that is special respond to any question ‘type’ – all the IELTS writing task 2 concerns are marked in line with the exact exact same criteria.
This means you have to constantly
- Address all right areas of the duty
- React to the concern with appropriate tips being extended and well supported, and
- Present a clear place throughout.
We all know this since the Task reaction requirements for bands 7 to 9 reveal this.
Through the requirements for Coherence and cohesion, we additionally understand that you have to organise your opinions into logical paragraphs so your argument progresses in a logical means.
Therefore, then asks you to discuss problems and solutions, then you will need to 1) discuss any problems you can identify and 2) suggest solutions to these if your question presents an issue and.
The way in which which you organise your opinions will always be determined by the matter you might be served with when you look at the concern along with your own private emotions and a reaction to that issue.
You may choose to
- Introduce the subject as well as the issue
- Talk about the problems that are main
- Talk about the feasible methods to these issues
- Reach a summary concerning the nagging issues and solutions.
Or, that it is better to if you are a more confident writer, you may decide
- Introduce the subject plus the problem
- Discuss issue and an answer to that particular issue
- Discuss an additional issue and a solution that is possible
- Reach a summary concerning the issues and also the solutions.