Simple tips to compose a conclusion in a lab correctly + Templates
The final outcome of laboratory work is the outcome of one’s research work and it is certainly one of its elements that are main. Then if the conclusion is incorrectly written, prepare to redo the lab all over again if the teacher can pay less attention to some inaccuracies in the design, minor errors in the calculations. It is because of the fact whether you have mastered the topic, whether you know the terminology, whether you are able to analyze the data obtained and summarize the results of the research that it is easy to evaluate on the conclusion.
Framework regarding the lab summary
Whenever composing the output, it is strongly recommended that the following is done by you:
- designate the subject of the scholarly research plus the types of its research;
- record the total outcome acquired for the duration of the work, taking into consideration the errors of various types;
- if you will find graphs, describe the conclusions drawn from their store;
- compare the end result using the tabulated one and explain the reason why for the discrepancy that is possible the contrasted information;
- measure the completeness for the solution regarding the tasks set when you look at the work.
Then you will also need to develop recommendations on the application of the results of the study, assess the technical and economic efficiency of implementation and the scientific and technical level of your work in comparison with the best developments in the industry if your work is of a fundamental nature.